Support codes are sent after the product is registered for supported products only, depending on where you have purchased your product, this could be automatic or require a manual step by you. If you are unsure, you can try registering your product at one of the following locations:
|Register a Pinnacle product||Pinnacle supported Products|
|Register a Roxio product||Roxio Supported Products|
|Register a Corel product||Corel Supported Products|
If you have already completed the product registration process and still haven't received your support code, please check the following:
There are a number of reasons which may make it difficult to find the confirmation email containing your support code:
- Many people use different email addresses for different correspondence. If this applies to you we recommend you check all your email accounts.
- Mail programs have anti-spam rules. We recommend you check any “Junk” or “Spam” mailboxes.
- Many people file their emails. If this applies to you please check that you did not inadvertently put this email in the wrong folder.
- The message may have been accidentally deleted. Please check your “trash” or “Deleted emails” folder.
- The message may have been delayed. Though most emails seem to arrive instantaneously, sometimes it can take a lot longer. It is recommended that you wait at least 20 minutes to rule out minor network delays before concluding the email will not arrive.
What if I've tried all of that and I still need help?
If you have checked all the above situations and still cannot find your email, then please use our Registration Assistance form to request help. An agent will verify your product, register it on your behalf, and manually trigger your support code.