This document will explain how to copy the contents from the Brushes folder from the Extras\Brushes (CD #1), to the Brushes folder in the installed location on your hard drive.
Corel Painter X for Windows
1. Place the Corel Painter X into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Right-click on the Start menu and select Explorer.
3. Expand the CD tree, by selecting the + sign beside the CD-ROM drive letter.
4. Locate the folder 'Extras\Brushes'.
5. Select the categories that you would like to use inside of Painter X.
*You can select multiple categories by holding down the CTRL key and selecting
6. Click Edit | Copy.
7. Locate X:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Painter X\Brushes (X:\ refers to the drive that the application is installed on).
8. Click Edit | Paste.
Corel Painter X for Mac
1. Place the Corel Painter CD into the CD rom drive.
2. Double-click CD once it appears on the desktop.
3. Double-click on the 'Extras\Brushes' folder .
4. Select the categories (folders) that you would like to install.
*You can select multiple categories by holding down the COMMAND key and clicking*
5. Right-click and choose "Copy # items" or use the keyboard shortcut COMMAND+C
6. Once the items are copied, browse to /Applications\Corel Painter X\Brushes.
7. Right-Click and Paste the items into the folder or use the keyboard shortcut COMMAND+V
Load the Brush Library (PC and Mac)
1. Launch Corel Painter X.
2. Select the Palette menu arrow, and click on Load Libraries.
3. From the Brush Libraries dialog box window, select the desired category.
4. Click Load.