NOTE: Before you remove and install a program, patch or update, you have to log in as administrator. To get full administrator access on Vista/Windows 7, turn off the User Account Control and right-click on a program, patch or update and go to "Run as Administrator". Otherwise, you will have problems working properly on your system.
Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows7/Turn-User-Account-Control-on-or-off
Solution A: Control Panel (recommended)
Go to Start | Control Panel and select Add or Remove Programs (XP)/Programs and Features (Vista/Windows 7)
- Select Corel Video Studio Pro X4 from the list
- Remove it
Restart your computer.
Re-install Video Studio Pro x4 by re-downloading the installer from the order e-mail or by logging in to your corel.com account. If you have bought a CD version, then re-insert the disc to reinstall the program.
Solution B.: Using the Video Studio Pro x4 CleanUp tool (if Control Panel cannot be used)
1. Download and install the Video Studio Pro x4 CleanUp from the FILE ATTACHMENT section below, then extract and run it.
2. Once it is running on the left pane, select Video Studio Pro x4 under the Installed Products, then click on the START CLEANUP… button.
3. This will completely remove all files and registry key installed by Video Studio Pro x4.
4. If you like to verify or want to perform the manual uninstallation, just follow the steps to manually remove Video Studio Pro x4.
5. Restart your computer.
Re-install Video Studio Pro x4 by redownloading the installer from the order e-mail or by logging in to your Corel.com account. If you have bought a CD version, then re-insert the disc to reinstall the program.