There are a number of reasons why you need to reinstall your PaintShop Pro X4, it could be a damaged software, you got a new computer, a damaged, upgraded or you replaced the hard drive or simply bought a new computer. No matter what the reason it, the steps below will guide you on how to properly reinstall PaintShop Pro X4.
NOTE: This article assumes that your computer is already up and running, plus you have your internet connection.
If you order the download (ESD) media of PaintShop Pro X4
1. Retrieve the serial number and redownload your PaintShop Pro x4 from the order email.
- If you saved the original order email, just click on the Download link and save the installer file on your hard drive, the serial number is also located in the order email.
- If no longer have the order email, you can access your Corel.com account, then go to "Your Order Status & History" click the order number for your PaintShop Pro X4, it will then show you the serial number together with the download link. You can also resend the order email to your email or directly download the installer.
- You can call Corel Support if want us to resend the order email to you email, you can visit http://corel.com/support, on ways to contact the Corel Support.
2. After downloading the installer, just double click on the file and just follow the steps that will appear on the screen. Make sure you accept the License Agreement and provide the correct serial number.
3. After the installation, you can immediately use the product.
If you order the box or disc installer of PaintShop Pro X4
1. Just insert the disc onto the disc drive and wait for the setup or installation screen to appear.
2. Just follow the steps that will appear on the screen and make sure you accept the License Agreement and provide the correct serial number.
- For lost or missing serial number, you can retrieve the serial number if you registered your product by logging in to your corel.com account, then go to YOUR PRODUCTS > REGISTERED PRODUCTS.
- If you have not registered your corel product, Corel Support will replace lost Serial Numbers with proof of original ownership for the current or one previous version. If you purchase the product from Corel.com, just provide the order number. Please remember Corel Support cannot issue serial numbers for software provided with computers or other hardware.
NOTE: You can visit http://corel.com/support, on ways to contact the Corel Support.
3. Just wait for the installation to complete and you can immediately use the product once done.