The MP3 Encoder Pack is a plug-in which integrates with Windows Media Player. To see that it is installed properly:
- Launch Windows Media Player.
- Click on the "Tools," menu and select "Options."
- Click on the "Copy Music," or "Rip Music," tab.
- Under "Format," look for "Mpeg Layer-3 Audio."
Another option for determining whether the MP3 Encoder pack is installed is to go to the Add/Remove Programs control panel.
- Click on "Start," and select "Control Panel."
- Double-click on the "Add/Remove Programs," control panel.
- Scroll down to view the Sonic products installed.
The MP3 Encoder Pack would be listed either as the Sonic CinePlayer MP3 Pack or the Sonic CinePlayer Combo Pack.