Issue: After launching Roxio products (ex. Creator 2012, Game Capture, VHS to DVD etc), you may see an error message "Server Error in '/REDIRECTSERVER' Application" in the main window.
Resolution: Please try again at a later time.
Sometimes you need to clear the cache for your default browser to resolve the issue.
Here are the steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the "Tools" menu
- Click on "Delete browsing history"
- Make sure "Preserve Favorites website data" is check marked
- Make sure "Temporary Internet files" is check marked
- Click on the "Delete" button, located at the bottom of the window
I am using Firefox
- Open Firefox and click on "Firefox" button, located at the top left of the window
- Click on "Options" and then click on "Advanced"
- Click on the "Network" tab
- In the section called Cached Web Content, click on "Clear Now"
- Click on "OK" at the bottom of the window
I am using Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on wrench icon, located on the top right side of the window
- Click on the "History" link on the top left side of the window
- Click on "Clear All Browsing Data"
After the steps above, exit Roxio software then launch it again.