This FAQ should help to answer some questions regarding Studio Ultimate Version 12, including:
- What is Studio Ultimate Version 12?
- How can you tell if the Ultimate content is installed?
- How can you access the Help files for the Ultimate plug-ins?
1. What is Studio Ultimate Version 12?
Studio Ultimate 12 is the combination of three 3rd party plugins and the Studio Plus 12 software. The three 3rd party plugins are:
BorisFX: Boris Graffiti
Magic Bullet: Looks
2. How can you tell if the Ultimate content is installed?
In order for the Studio Ultimate content to be installed, it is first required to install the Studio Ultimate 12 plugin CD. This disc is separate from the installation DVD.
3. How can you access the Help files for the Ultimate plug-ins?
The method to access the Help File or Manual for each of the Ultimate plugins varies depending on the plugin:
There are two methods to access the manual for Vitascene.
Go to Start > All Programs > proDAD > Vitascene 1.0 Manual.
There is also an option in the proDAD folder to select Vitascene Video-Workshops which goes to a proDAD page with video tutorials on how to use the plugin.
- Add the Vitascene effect to a video clip or still image.
- Select Edit Vitascene Filter to enter the Vitascene editor.
- Within the Vitascene editor, go to Help -> Manual.
There are two methods to access the User Guide for Boris Graffiti.
Go to Start > All Programs > Boris Graffiti 5.2 > Graffiti Online Help
- Add the Boris Graffiti effect to a video clip, still image or title.
- Select Edit Boris Graffiti to enter the editor.
- Click the Advanced Mode button.
- In any of the Advanced Mode windows select Help > Boris Graffiti User Guide.
Magic Bullet: Looks
- Add the Looks effect to a video clip or still image.
- Click the question mark (?) button that is slightly above and to the left of the Edit Looks button.
- This will take you to a page to select the language in which you want to view the user guide. Select your desired language.