Note: You can use other versions of Toast (such as Titanium or Titanium Pro) to create your DVDs with video captured with Easy VHS to DVD for Mac.
- In the Applications folder on your hard disk, open the Easy VHS to DVD for Mac folder and double-click the Toast Basic icon to launch the included Toast software.
- If you are setting up Toast for the first time, follow the instructions on your screen. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- At the top-left of the Toast window, click Video, then choose the DVDVideo project.
- Choose any optional disc settings, such as Automatic or Custom Encoding.
Tip: For best results, we recommend you use the Automatic Encodingoption.
- If you want to change the look and feel of the final DVD, select a menu style from the pull-down list that appears in the Options area.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Toast window. An Open dialog box will appear.
- Navigate to the Easy VHS to DVD Capture folder located inside your Movies folder.
- Locate and select the captured movie from which you wish to create a DVD.
- Click the Choose button.
- Insert a blank, recordable DVD.
- Click the Record button, choose a recorder from the list, then configure recording options, such as Number of Copies.
- Click Record to continue.
- Toast displays a progress bar and status information as it records your disc.
Tip: For more detailed information on creating a DVD-Video project with Toast, select Toast Titanium Help from the pull-down Help menu.