Installing the new Send to Word Processor module
The new Send to Word Processor module allows Microsoft® Word users to integrate WordPerfect® Lightning™ into their workflow. With the module installed, you can now send notes to Microsoft Word and save notes as DOC files, the native file format of Microsoft Word. You can even send an entire folder of notes to Microsoft Word, where they are compiled in one document.
The module is available for $49, or you can try it out for free for 30 days. You must have the latest version of WordPerfect Lightning (version 188.8.131.525). If you don't have the latest, you must download the most recent version.
To install the Send to Word Processor module
- From the Navigator, click the Settings button on the toolbar.
- In the Settings dialog box, click Send to Word Processor.
- Enable the Send to Microsoft Word option.
- Click OK.
- In the Get Send to Word Processor module dialog box, click Download & Try.
- Follow the steps in the installation process
- Restart your computer.
To check what version you have installed
- In the Navigator, click the Help topics button, and click About WordPerfect Lightning.
If you don't have version 184.108.40.2065, you must download the latest version of WordPerfect Lightning.
To download WordPerfect® Lightning™
- In your Web browser, go to www.corel.com/lightning.
- Click Free Download, and follow the steps.
For more information about sending notes to a WordPerfect® or Microsoft Word, see "Sending notes to a word processor" in the Help. To access the Help, click the Help topics button.