Some users report intermittent errors, such as Visual C++ Runtime Libary error causing an Abnormal Program Terimination when launching Quattro Pro® X3 on Windows VISTA.
This issue has been reported to our development team.
To workaround this issue:
- Click Start, Programs, Accessories and Run.
- In the open window, type: regedit and click OK.
- Choose the following path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Corel\User Assistant\13\Recent Work\Quattro Pro\
- Right click on the Quattro Pro folder, select delete.
- Say yes when prompted to delete the key.
- Close the Registry Editor
- Launch Quattro Pro
This issue has been resolved in the latest version Quattro Pro that comes with WordPerfect Office X4 or later.
Also note that versions prior to Quattro Pro X3 are not compatible with Windows Vista/Windows 7.