"Error : 18 - Corel Painter has encountered a problem. Please reinstall from the original source."
Corel is aware of this issue and is working on getting this resolved. A work around is provided to temporarily fix this error:
1. Open Macintosh Hard Drive > Applications > Corel Painter 11
2. Locate the Corel Painter 11 then using the keyboard, press keys CMD + I to open theGet Info window.
3. Enable Open using Rosetta and launch Painter 11
4. If you do not have Rosetta Software installed, it will ask you to install
5. Screen shows Trial choose activate now and enter the Serial number
6. Close Painter 11.
If error persists, repeat steps 3 to 5.