This article explains the process on how to remove manually VideoStudio Pro X3 from your computer.
1.Download the attached CDS 2010 Clean Up utility here: ftp://coreluser-d:firstname.lastname@example.org/4505/SalesforceKBLinks/Uninstallers/CDS_2010-Clean-Up_ver1.9.exe
2. This will remove most of the registry keys associated with the VideoStudio Pro X3 install process:
3.Run the CDS 2010 Clean Up utility by double-clicking on it; Highlight VS Pro from the list of products. Click on Next. VideoStudio Pro X3 will be removed. This process may take several minutes.
4.Delete the following folders/directories:
- C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel VideoStudio Pro X3\
- On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\[username username]\application data\Ulead Systems\Corel VideoStudio Pro\13.0
- On Windows Vista or Windows 7:
C:\Users\[username username]\AppData\Roaming\Ulead Systems\Corel VideoStudio Pro\13.0
- On Windows XP:
5. To remove the registry keys:
- Windows XP: Go to Start >> Run and then type regedit, then click on OK to launch the regedit Window
- Windows Vista/Windows 7: Go to Start >> Search and then type regedit. Right-click on regedit and choose "Run as Administrator"
6.The registry editor will open
7.Go to "My Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ulead Systems\Corel VideoStudio Pro"; delete the folder "13.0"
8.Go to "My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ulead Systems\Corel VideoStudio Pro"; delete the folder "13.0"
9.Close the Registry Editor by clicking on the x in the top right-hand corner.
10.Clean up temporary files and the Recycle Bin by launching the Disk Cleanup from Start menu >> Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> Disk Cleanup.
11. Restart your computer. If you are reinstalling the software, you can reinstall it now.