If you are interested in specific features of the various Studio 14 versions, please see this comparison chart to check which version of Studio 14 is right for you.
Studio 14 offers the following new features:
Enhanced Ease of Use:
- A new unified import utility for most modern formats and camcorders
- An improved Album structure without pages
- Project Bins to easily locate project assets
New Motion Titler - A powerful tool for creating and editing animated titles and graphics. Its extensive suite of text and image effects and tools provides endless possibilities for the visual design of your movie.
New Stop Motion Capture - Create an animated film by importing one frame at a time from a live source.
User Requested Features:
- Favorite Folders - To easily locate commonly used folders
- Export only part of the project as defined by the user
- Additional export settings for MP3, PS3, Wii, and Xbox
- Improved image quality
- Right-click option to open in Explorer
- Album check marks for AVCHD, TOD...
New and modernized UI
- Enhanced Trimming
- More control: Fonts, color, background
- Improved encoding quality
- Export to camcorder
- Direct import from BD/AVCHD
Improved Stabilizer Effect - Integrated Avid Media Composer Fluid Stabilizer
New Content for titles, DVD menus, Montage templates, and Motion titles
High quality and 16X9 YouTube upload
Soundstage - A new complete infrastructure/ implementation for supporting third-party music generators similar to Scorefitter