WordPerfect Office X6 - Hot Patch 1
This update requires WordPerfect Office X6 Service Pack 2 (188.8.131.527) to be installed.
Hot Patch 1 updates the following Corel® WordPerfect® Office X6 editions to build 184.108.40.2068:
- Home & Student
The fixes include:
- Quattro Pro columns now render correctly on display resolutions of 2000 pixels or wider.
- Isolated issues of Quattro Pro not launching on Microsoft Windows 8 have been addressed.
- System performance issues caused by Windows Search Indexer encountering password-protected Quattro Pro (QPW) files have been addressed.
- The WordPerfect read-only file message has been re-instated, and the "Do not show this message again" check box has been added.
WordPerfect Office X6 - Service Pack 2
This service pack updates the following Corel® WordPerfect® Office X6 editions to build 220.127.116.117:
- Home and Student
Service Pack 2 applies to build 18.104.22.1688 (Service Pack 1).
- WordPerfect Office IFilter now supports the Quattro Pro (QPW) file format.
- Preview of WordPerfect formats within the enhanced file dialogs has been improved.
- The "Insert > Graphics/Pictures > From File" feature on systems with both WordPerfect Office X5 and WordPerfect Office X6 installed has improved stability.
- The "HyperTextCreate()" macro execution speed is now consistent between VBA and PerfectScript implementations.
- WordPerfect compatibility with Windows Server 2008 R2 has been improved.
- WordPerfect toolbar separators now display properly on Windows 8.
- The "File > Publish to PDF" feature in WordPerfect no longer truncates filenames to 63 characters.
- The "File > Publish to PDF" feature in WordPerfect produces correct text spacing.
- Wpwin16.exe processes no longer remain running after exiting WordPerfect on Windows XP.
- User-created WordPerfect printer settings can now be saved.
- The Web Query feature in Quattro Pro has improved stability.
- The "File > Publish to PDF" feature in Presentations has improved output.
|Application||Initial Release||Service Pack 1||Service Pack 2|
WordPerfect Office X6 - Service Pack 1
- WordPerfect Office X6 now supports the Windows 8 operating system.
- Importing JPEG files into WordPerfect and Presentations that contain EXIF data added by Adobe Photoshop no longer triggers an error message.
- PerfectScript instability caused when using the "AppLocate" command has been corrected.
- Compiling multiple macros at the same time in Windows Explorer now completes successfully.
- The "Find" dialog box in the Windows Explorer preview now remains open when changing file selection.
- PerfectScript macros now run successfully from a "file://" link.
- Compiling a macro via Windows Explorer (shell extension) now works as expected.
- The "Format > Labels > Edit" feature has been fixed so that changing label width and height now works as expected.
- Importing and exporting Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX) files has been improved.
- Text display issues with the "Find and Replace" dialog box have been corrected.
- Password-protected PDF files created using Microsoft Word can now be imported into WordPerfect.
- Instabilities caused by the "Tools > Grammatik" feature have been corrected.
- A macro triggered by the "PreClose!" event no longer causes instability when closing multiple files at the same time when exiting WordPerfect.
- Instabilities caused by inserting border WordPerfect Graphic (WPG) files found at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X6\Graphics\Borders" have been corrected.
- The speed and performance of the "HyperTextCreate()" macro command has been improved.
- Text rotation when publishing to PDF using the "Letter Rotated" paper type has been corrected.
- Entering invalid information in a required field when checking a file into a SharePoint server now displays the appropriate error message.
Quattro Pro fixes
- Importing Microsoft Excel (XLS) files has been improved.
- The title bar correctly displays a file's read-only state, even when the file resides on a server.
|Application||Initial Release||Service Pack 1|