- In the Add Visible Watermark dialog box, the Position options now work correctly (this is an issue for non-English versions only).
- When you use the Save for Office command or the Copy Special command and then save a file in the PNG file format, transparency is now properly preserved in layers and alpha channels.
- The Organizer now properly displays thumbnails for images that have a timestamp set for a future date (which can result when the camera date has been set incorrectly).
- Images and folders added through applications other than Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo (for example, Windows® Explorer or My Computer) now appear properly in the Organizer.
- When you use Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 on a computer that has multiple internal hard drives, the Organizer now lets you properly browse images and folders on drives other than the one on which the application is installed.
- Merging layers when one or more of the layers contain transparency, or have had the transparency locked, no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Raw camera images from Olympus® E-500 cameras now open properly.
- Thumbnails of raw camera images taken with Sony® A100 cameras now appear properly in the Organizer.
- When you play new scripts created with this version of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo, a warning message does not appear.
- The application does not stop responding when you add layers styles to new images or to large JPG images.
- In the Express Lab, the Next and Previous buttons now function properly after you use the Save As command to save an image to a new location.
- After you modify an image by using the Smart Photo Fix command in the Express Lab, the application does not stop responding when you subsequently click the Next or Previous button or use the Crop tool.
- When you choose the Large Icons option under the Options tab of the Customize dialog box, the icons now appear properly in Print Layout mode.
- Layers are no longer merged when you save a PspImage file in version X2 with version X or version XI compatibility.
- When a Reflection layer style has been applied to an image, the reflection baseline no longer shifts when the image is cropped.
- When a Reflection layer style has been applied to an image, the reflection baseline no longer shifts when the image is expanded.
- On the Windows Vista® operating system, the Area screen capture option now functions properly.
- On Asian-language operating systems, the Corel® Photo Downloader now properly deletes images after downloading when this option is chosen.
- Extra characters (such as the letter “A”) no longer appear before a symbol (such as a copyright symbol) when you run a script to add the symbol to an image.
- When both versions XI and X2 are installed on the same computer, the application does not stop functioning when the “Updating cache” message appears in the startup splash screen.
Raw camera formats supported by Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
|Canon||EOS-1D,1Ds, 5D, 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 300D, 350D, 400D, Rebel, Rebel XT, Rebel XTi, Kiss, Kiss n, Kiss x, D30, D60, G2, G3, G5, G6, S30, S40, S45, S50, S60, S70,Pro1|
|Fuji||FinePix F700, S2 Pro, S3 Pro, S5000Z, S7000Z|
|Kodak||DCS 14n, DCS720X, DCS760C, DCS760M|
|Konica Minolta||DiMAGE 5, 7, 7Hi, 7i, DiMAGE A1, A2, Dynax 5D, Dynax 7D, Maxxum 5D, Maxxum 7D, Alpha 7, Alpha Sweet Digital|
|Nikon||D1H, D1X, D2H, D40, D40x, D50, D70, D70s, D80, D100, D200, 5400, 8800|
|Olympus||C-5050, C-5060, C-8080, E-1, E-10, E-20, E-400, E-500|
|Pentax||K100D, K110D, K10D, *ist D, *ist DL2, *ist DS, *ist DS2|
|Sony||Alpha100, F828, V3, R1|
Additional cameras may be supported in a future product update. To check for and obtain product updates from within Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, click Help > Check for Updates. An updated list of currently supported cameras is also available from the Corel® Knowledge Base. Go to Corel Knowledge Base, select Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 from the Product and Services menu, type the term "raw" in the search field, and press Search.
Copyright © 2007 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies.