This document applies to Avid Studio and Studio 16.
Studio comes with two basic blank menu templates to get you started if you want to design your own menu rather than use one of the regular menu templates. The two blank templates can be found in the Special folder under Disc Menus and are called:
These menus do have some basic text and buttons which would be desired in most circumstances. If you really want a completely empty menu option to start with, follow this procedure:
1. Open one of the above menus in the Menu Editor.
2. Delete all layers from the menu.
3. In the Menu Editor go to File > Save Menu As.
4. Type in a name for the menu.
5. Leave the menu in the My Menus folder.
6. Click OK.
You should now be able to find your completely blank menu in the My Menus folder under Disc Menus.