Painter 12 (Windows) Error: Already been uninstalled
1. Related uninstallation error review.
Note: The (Windows 7) Programs and Features warned that “An error occurred while trying to uninstall Corel Painter 12. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove Corel Painter 12 from the Programs and Features list?”. It’s recommended that you click No.
Note: The Setup told that “Setup.xml could not be loaded. This may indicate that the file is corrupt.“.
2. Please try to restore SetupXML.dll, and more other required files for uninstalling Corel Painter-12
- asi32_14.dll, asi32_14, Application Extension, 729 KB (746,896 bytes), v126.96.36.1997; Copyright, Copyright (c) 2011 Corel Corporation; Internal Name, asi32_14; Product Name, Corel Painter Engine
- BrushEngine.dll, BrushEngine Dynamic Link Library, 1.48 MB (1,555,864 bytes); Internal Name, BrushEngine;
- CrlTheme.dll, CrlTheme, 20.3 KB (20,880 bytes),
- DIM.EXE, DIM, 177 KB (182,128 bytes), v10.0.0.19; Built on, Fri 11/19/2010 15:57:21.33; Language Build ID, 0; Legal Trademarks, Copyright(c) 2010 Corel Corporation; Original File name, DIM.exe; Product Name, Corel Common Framework; Revision, 807
- IPM.dll, IPM Interface Library, 1.03 MB (1,083,784 bytes), v188.8.131.527
- MCCore.dll, MCCore Dynamic Link Library, 138 KB (141,712 bytes)
- MCUtils.dll, MCUtils Dynamic Link Library, 76.8 KB (78,736 bytes)
- RiffIO.dll, RiffIO Dynamic Link Library, 83.8 KB (85,904 bytes)
- Renderer.dll, Renderer Dynamic Link Library, 31.8 KB (32,656 bytes)
- PsiClient.dll, nTitles PSIClient, 421 KB (431,392 bytes); Product Version, 03.00.02.15
- PNPCUNLR.DLL, PNPCUNLR, 8.39 KB (8,592 bytes), v10.0.0.1; Built on, Wed 04/27/2011 14:30:36.28; Product Name, Corel Common Framework; Revision, 898:971M
- PainterRIPLib.dll, PainterRIP Dynamic Link Library, 150 KB (154,528 bytes)
- PainterCore.dll, Painter Core Dynamic Link Library8.56 MB (8,977,816 bytes)
- Painter 12.exe, Painter 12 application, 524 KB (536,984 bytes)
- Script.dll, Install chaining application, 289 KB (296,352 bytes), v184.108.40.2066; CompileDate, Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:09 PM
- SerChckV2.DLL, SerChck, 1.71 MB (1,800,592 bytes); Built on, Mon 04/25/2011 11:24:25.04; Original File name, SerChck.dll
- Setup.exe, Install chaining application, 937 KB (959,904 bytes); CompileDate, Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:09 PM
- SetupARP.exe, Install chaining application, v220.127.116.116
- SetupIntegration2.dll, 261 KB (267,680 bytes)
- SetupSN.dll, MSISerialCheck DLL, 1.54 MB (1,621,384 bytes), v18.104.22.168; Original File name, MSISerialCheck.DLL; Product Name, MSISerialCheck Dynamic Link Library
- SetupXML.dll, 281 KB (288,160 bytes)
- System.Xaml.dll, 682 KB (699,224 bytes), v4.0.30319.1; Comments, Flavor=Retail; Copyright, © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.; Private Build Description, DDBLD766; Product Name, Microsoft® .NET Framework
- UXAssembly.dll, UXAssembly, 255 KB (261,528 bytes), Assembly Version, 22.214.171.1247
- UXAssemblyResources.dll, UXAssemblyResources, 30.4 KB (31,144 bytes); Language, Language Neutral
- UXInterface.dll, User Experience Interface Library, 3.10 MB (3,252,120 bytes); Internal Name, UXInterface;
- WZ32.DLL, WinZip DLL, 873 KB (894,344 bytes), v22.0.7172.0; Copyright, Copyright (c) WinZip International LLC 1991-2006 – All Rights Reserved
Related Application Errors Review
Note: The Painter 12.exe warned that “This application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.“.
Note: mfc100u.dll not found.
Note: The CP Essentials 4 warned that “This copy of Painter has been damaged or illegally modified. Please reinstall from your original disks.”