The Help menu that is available from within Corel's PaintShop Pro is the most comprehensive source of information. The Help menu provides two ways to find information. You can choose a topic from the Contents page, or use the Search page to search for specific words and phrases. You can also print topics from the content section and change the size of the text displayed in the information window.
Note that you need to have an internet connection to be able to access the Help Topics guide.
To access the Help Topics Guide, do one of the following:
- In the Organizer/ Manage Mode or the FullEditor / Edit Mode, click Help | Help Topics
- In the Express Lab, click Help topics from the toolbar
- In the Adjust Lab in PaintShop Pro X4, click Help | Help Topics
In the Help Topics Guide window, click one of the following tabs:
- Contentslets you browse through topics in the Help
- Searchlets you search the full index of the Help Topics Guide for a particular word or phrase. For example, if you are looking for information about a specific tool or command, you can type the name of the tool or command, such asBacklighting, to display a list of relevant topics. To search for a phrase, type the phrase and enclose it with quotation marks (for example, type Smart photo fix).
You can also
Print a specific Help topic
Open a Help topic, and from the Internet Explorer menu, choose File | Print.
View Help for a dialog box
Click Help in the bottom of the dialog box.
Access information and troubleshooting tips on the Corel Web site
In the Organizer or FullEditor, choose Help | Online Support and Resources.
Keywords: help, topics, search, information, resource, questions, answers, psp