To view and play recorded Webinars, you need to install the GoToMeeting Codec which is available at the corresponding link below:
This will download the GoToMeetingCodec so you will be able to view the Webinar in Windows Media Player.
Requirements to view recorded meetings are:
- Window Media Player 9 or higher
- Administrator Privileges to install the codec
- Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 or 2003 Server
- Internet Connection with cable modem, DSL or better recommended
- Dual Core 2.4Ghz CPU or faster with at least 2GB of RAM