If you upgraded from VideoStudio Pro X3 to VideoStudio Pro X4 and you want to transfer the libraries to VideoStudio Pro X4, here are the steps that you need to do.
1. Create a new empty project in VideoStudio Pro X3;
2. In the Library panel of VideoStudio Pro X3, click on the drop-down list and select All Media;
3. Click on the first media clip thumbnail in the Library panel;
4. Scroll down until you see the last media clip thumbnail;
5. Press and hold the Shift-key on your keyboard and click on the last media clip thumbnail; this should highlight all the media clips in the Library panel.
6. Release the Shift-key, click and drag the highlighted media clip thumbnails on to the Storyboard Panel.
7. Save the project as *.VSP.
8. Close VideoStudio Pro X3 and launch VideoStudio Pro X4.
9. Open the saved VSP project (step 7) with VideoStudio Pro X4.
10. In the Library Panel of VideoStudio Pro X4, click on Add icon to add a new folder called VSX3 library;
11. In the Storyboard Panel, click on the first media clip thumbnail and press Ctrl key + A key on your keyboard to highlight all the media clips;
12. Click and drag the highlighted media clip thumbnails on to the VSX3 Library folder in the Library Panel.
13. Close the project.