1. Launch PaintShop Photo 2010, VideoStudio 2010, or DVD Factory 2010;
2. Plug in your device on your computer (e.g. USB flash drive, portable hard drive, optical drives such as CD/DVD-ROM or BD-ROM, etc.);
3. Click on Yes to proceed to the next window called "Copy from other devices";
4. Expand the navigation tree at the left side pane of that window and browse on to your storage device.
5. Select the file/s to be copied in to Corel Digital Studio default folder; the media files are placed in the following folders:
- Pictures, Videos, Music (Windows 7 and Windows Vista)
- My Pictures, My Videos, My Music (Windows XP)
6. From the "To Folder" drop-down list, you may do one of the following
- Select the folder where the files should be copied
- Create a new folder by filling in the "To folder" field.
7. Click Import. Wait until the selected files are copied to the selected destination folder.
- 1. Before you begin, it is recommended that you install the latest drivers for your device.
- 2. Plugging in your device on your computer may be done before or after launching any Corel Digital Studio applications. Corel Digital Studio applications will automatically detect your external device/s.
- 3. When you are importing media files, you can avoid importing files that you have imported previously by enabling the Skip duplicates check box at the bottom of the import window.
- 4. When you are importing files, you can select all the files that display in the work area by marking the Select All check box.