In WordPerfect® it is possible to do a repair installation of the software to help resolve minor issues that may be experienced caused by some missing install component.
To repair a WordPerfect® Office X3/X4 Installation:
- Close any open applications
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove programs icon.
- Choose WordPerfect® Office X3/X4 from the Currently installed programs list.
- Click Change/Remove.
- In the InstallShield wizard, enable the Repair option.
- Click Next, and follow the installation instructions in the InstallShield wizard.