1. Press the Windows Key and the letter "R" on your keyboard simultaneously.
2. In the run prompt type: regedit
3. Press Enter and the Registry Editor will open.
Note: It is important to remember that whenever a change to the registry is made, it is necessary to make a backup copy of the Windows registry. For information on how to do this, please click the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-vista/back-up-the-registry
4. Click on the arrow to next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder to expand the list
5. Click on the arrow next to the Software folder
6. Find the Corel folder, right-click on it and select Rename
7. Rename the folder to CorelOld
8. Close the registry editor
To Reset WordPerfect configuration files
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows Key + letter "R" together
2. In the run prompt, type %appdata%. This will open the "AppData" folder
3. Within the Application Data folder, right-click the Corel folder then select Rename
4. Name the folder CorelOld
5. Close all files and folders on your screen