ParticleShop is installed automatically in the plug-in folders of the following applications: Adobe CS5, Adobe CS6, Adobe CC, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7, Corel PaintShop Pro X7 and Corel PaintShop Pro X8.
To use ParticleShop with other image-editing applications such as PhotoShop 2015.5
1. Browse to the folder where you installed ParticleShop.
Tip: By default, ParticleShop is installed in X:\Program Files\Corel\ParticleShop where "X" indicates the drive on which ParticleShop is installed.
2. Create a shortcut to the following file:
• (Mac OS) Ctrl + click ParticleShop.plugin, and click Make Alias.
• (Windows) Right-click ParticlePlugin.8bf in the PhotoshopPlugin folder, and click Create Shortcut.
3. Place the shortcut in the plug-in folder of your image-editing application.
4. To enable ParticleShop, follow the instructions for enabling plug-ins in your image-editing application.
• For information on enabling plug-ins in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, see Managing plug-ins in the Corel PHOTO-PAINT Help.
• For information on enabling plug-ins in Corel PaintShop Pro, see Setting Plug-in preferences in the Corel PaintShop Pro Help.