In order to disable the advertisements coming from CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017, it is recommended to change the frequency of the messages to "Do not show me tray message for this application. Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017
- Click on Help
- Select Product Details
4. Scroll down to the Message Setting tab.
5. Select "Do not show me tray messages for this application".
If the recommended solution does not work for you, I suggest to disable or delete the CorelUpdateHelper
1. Using the search box, to the right of the START icon from Windows, type: Task Scheduler and press Enter
2. Click on Task scheduler Library
3. Locate CorelUpdateHelperTask, right-click and select Disable or Delete
4. Locate CorelUpdateHelper TaskCore, right-click and select Disable or Delete
5. Click the X at the top right to close the dialog box
If all of the above solution does not solve the issue, please contact Corel Support Services