This error has been reported to us by some of our customers and it was found that renaming the Database folder in %appdata%\Corel has solved the issue.
Outlined below are the steps to follow to resolve this error
- On the keyboard, hold down the WINDOWS key and then hit R.
- In the Run window, type %APPDATA%\Corel and press Enter
- Right-click the folder called Databases, select rename and rename it to Databases_old
- Right-click the folder called FontDatabase, select rename and rename it to FontDatabase_old
- Launch Fontmanager 2018 by holding down F8 and overwrite the application and database.
- Once the fonts have been analyzed, CorelDRAW 2018 will launch