Part A - App registration in Microsoft Azure
To enable Microsoft SharePoint access in CorelDRAW.app for the company’s domain (Microsoft Office 365) users, the Azure admin needs to register CorelDRAW.app as an Azure App in Azure Active Directory > App registrations:
1. Navigate to the “New registration” form and fill it out or update the current app.
2. Grant the following permissions to the application on the `API permissions` menu page of the application:
- Azure Active Directory Graph:
3. In the “Authentication” section, add the Redirect URI “https://coreldraw.app/sp.html”.
4. In the “Manifest” set “oauth2AllowImplicitFlow” to “true”.
5. In the “Overview” section, copy the “Application (client) ID”.
Part B - Configuring CorelDRAW.app for Microsoft SharePoint access
B-I) Configuring CorelDRAW.app for corporate-wide access to a SharePoint drive:
Navigate to https://cloud.coreldraw.app/sharepoint/configure and fill in the form:
- Your corporate domain: Enter your Office 365 domain (as “xxxxxx.onmicrosoft.com”)
- Your SharePoint tenant: “yyyyyyy.sharepoint.com” is your SharePoint tenant domain
- ApplicationId (ClientId): Paste in the “Application (Client) ID” you’ve copied from the Microsoft Azure Portal (App registrations > Overview section, see step 5 above)
B-II) For individual users: Setting up a private SharePoint drive in CorelDRAW.app:
In case users need/ want to set up access to a private SharePoint drive for use with CorelDRAW.app, this can be done inside the signed-in web app.
Note that this configuration option is only available to users signed-in to https://coreldraw.app/?enterprise with a user account that is in a Microsoft Office 365 or G Suite corporate account that has been registered for CorelDRAW.app Enterprise.
- Navigate to https://coreldraw.app/?enterprise and sign in with your Microsoft Office 365 or your Google (G Suite) user account (through SSO).
- In CorelDRAW.app web UI, select ‘Open from Cloud’, and select the dropdown menu in the top left corner of the Cloud dialog. Click on the ‘Connect new Cloud drive’ menu item, then select ‘SharePoint’ option and fill in the form in the pop up.
As an administrator, you need to provide users with this information to fill in the form.
- Client ID: Please enter the “Application (Client) ID” as provided in the Microsoft Azure Portal (App registrations > Overview section, see step 5 above).
- Domain: “xxxxxx.onmicrosoft.com” is your Office 365 domain.
- Tenant: “yyyyyyy.sharepoint.com” is your SharePoint tenant domain.
- Name: Display name of the SharePoint tenant as it appears in the Cloud dialog in CorelDRAW.app