In order to disable the advertisements coming from Painter 2020, it is recommended to change the frequency of the messages to "Do not show me tray message for this application.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Launch Painter 2020
2. Click on Help
3. Select Messaging Settings
It will look like this:
4. Press the down arrow key and select "Do not show me tray message for this application" and click OK
If you do not want to be informed with the latest product related messages, ensure there is no check mark next to the first option.
This option will prevent advertisements from displaying within Painter 2020
If the recommended solution does not work for you, I suggest to disable or delete the CorelUpdateHelper
1. Using the search box, to the right of the START icon from Windows, type: Task Scheduler and press Enter
2. Click on Task scheduler Library
3. Locate CorelUpdateHelperTask, right-click and select Disable or Delete
4. Locate CorelUpdateHelper TaskCore, right-click and select Disable or Delete
5. Click the X at the top right to close the dialog box