The reason why you do not see the new added QuickWords might be because you already have a previous version of WordPerfect Office installed. During install, we offer to migrate some items such as QuickWords. In this particular instance, we only copy the previously created QuickWords to the WPO 2020 folder.
Unfortunately for this release we cannot automatically merge the two together during install migration.
You either have to continue using the old list or use the new one.
If you wish to see the new one, proceed with the following steps below.
- Close all programs running such as WordPerfect, Quattro Pro or Presentations
- Launch Windows “File Explorer”
- Go to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Corel\PerfectExpert\20\EN\Custom WP Templates\
- Rename "qw20EN.wpt" to “qw20en.old” (Note: 20 and EN represent the version number and language you have installed. (Replace as required))
- Close Windows “File Explorer”
- Relaunch WordPerfect
- The correct file will now be copied from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office 2020\Languages\<EN>\Template\Custom WP Templates\qw20en.wpt" to your %AppData% folder above.
- Click Tools > QuickWords to see the updated list.
- You can simply recreate the ones you had in the past in this new version.
Or you can remove the new file and redo the first 3 steps above by deleting the new “qp20EN.wpt” and then to rename the file called “qp20EN.old” back to “qp20EN.wpt” to retrieve your old version.