In order to view and access the contents of a connected Microsoft SharePoint storage in the Dashboard (i.e., “Save to Cloud” or “Open from Cloud”) in CorelDRAW (Windows or Mac) or CorelDRAW.app users should have third-party cookies enabled in the browser, so the authentication process can work properly to sign you in. Some browsers disable third-party cookies by default.
How to enable third-party cookies
- Open the menu on the top right (three vertical dots) and select Settings. This will open Chrome Settings page.
- Select Privacy and Security from the left-side navigation.
- Select Site Settings in the center section
- On the Site Settings screen, scroll down to Cookies and site data section and click on it.
- Make sure that the Block third-party cookies setting is turned off
- Open the menu on the top right (three horizontal lines) and select Options. This will open Firefox Options page.
- Select Privacy & Security from the left-side navigation.
- On the Browser Privacy screen, select the Custom option. Uncheck the checkbox next to Cookies
- Open the menu on the top right (three horizontal dots) and select Settings. This will open Edge Settings page.
- Select Cookies and site permissions from the left-side navigation.
- Click on the Manage and delete cookies and site data
- Uncheck Block third-partycookies
- Open the Safari menu from the top-left corner and select Preferences
- Go to the Privacy Tab and uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking"