To Add, Remove, and Position an item on a Toolbar in CorelDraw 2021, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click Tools > Options> Customization
2. In the left pane of the Options dialog box, click Commands.
3. Choose a command category from the top list box.
4. Drag a toolbar item from the list to a toolbar in the application window.
*If you want to remove an item from a toolbar, drag the toolbar item off the toolbar.
5. On the toolbar in the application window, drag the toolbar item to a new position.
*If you want to move a toolbar item to another toolbar, drag the toolbar item icon from one toolbar to other.
You can copy a toolbar icon to another toolbar by holding down Ctrl while dragging a toolbar item. If the Options dialog box is not open, you must hold down Alt+Ctrl.